Monday, October 8, 2007

HOw i just forgot

Last week i forgot to write in my blog. I was so disappointed with my self. How could I forgot to do an assignment, especially one that is so easy. If you are wondering why I forgot to do my Blog, you probably are not surprised that it wasn't my fault. My dog ate my computer, I'm serious. No, I was just lying, but i probably did get your attention. However, my dog did ruin my computer on that specific Thursday, the day that I write in my blog. He actually ran into the house on accident because some moron in my family left the back door open. My dog ran in to my house and out of all four rooms that he could of damaged, he choose to ruin my room. He ran into the house and actually spilled a glass of coke on to my CPU which was open because i was fixing the hard drive in my computer. Do to the soda spilling on my computer,my entire CPU modem is now ruined. It wouldn't even start up. Now I am really angry and mad because i have to spend a lot money fixing it and also because i forgot to write in my blog, something that has become so dear and special to me( this is pure BS). However, most people probably would not believe my story because they think I am lying,so ill just stick to the story of how I just forgot to write in my blog.
Believe it or not my dog got his share of the pain also. He is not going to get his morning walks for about a week and i might just starve him to death (just playing). Now in such a circumstance as the one that i have presented, who would you blame for not getting the assignment done. My dog or me. Mostly, all eyes are on me for the blame, but my eyes are on my dog.

No comments: