Saturday, October 27, 2007

All Eyez on my predictions

I could find nothing else to talk about for my blog this week. While I was pondering, for some odd reasons I began to make predicitons on the Super Bowl and Basketball champions. The strongest team in the AFC to me is the Raiders. Actually, that was a joke. In my opinion the two teams that will battle for the AFC crown, will be the Indianapolis Colts and the New England Patriots. These two teams are obviously the most gifted and talented franchises currently in the NFL. Both teams have an explosive offense that can light up the score broad. For the past five games, the Patriots have been averaging 34 points a game. Respectively, that means that Tom Brady and the Patriots every game score at least five touchdowns. Other offenses in the league, besides the Colts do not have the talent or firepower to put up these types of numbers. The point of the game is, what ever team scores the most points in the game, that team wins. If you can never outscore your opponent, then it does not matter how good of a defense you have, at the end you will still lose.
I would talk about my predictions for the NFC, but I believe that is irrelevant. No matter what team makes it out of the NFC, the winner of the AFC championship will win the Super Bowl.
My predicitons for the NBA are as following: San Antonio Spurs verses the Boston Celtics. San Antonio, once again will be the defending western conference champions. With Garnett and Shaq on the east, there is no sufficient big man that can handle Tim Duncan. The defense and the coachimg methods that the Spurs have, will once again generate them in the NBA championship. On the east, I believe new comer Kevin Garnett will make a big impact. He will lead the Celtics into the finals as Eastern Conference champions. The winner between the Spurs and the Celtics, that will be hard to determine? Tony Parker, Manu Ginobalii, and Tim Duncan will be head up against Paul Pierce, Ray allen and Kevin Garnett. The series should be great.

No comments: